Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Books on the horizon...



I am currently reading Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, which is a recommendation from a student. Thanks Emma!
Shatter Me falls into the Dystopian Thriller category...I would add Romance to the list. It is the first in a series of books:


Next on my list: Joust by Mercedes Lackey.... also a recommendation from a student. Thank you Laura!  This one falls in the Fantasy category...which explains why it has taken me 4 years to read it! (Not my favorite genre!)


What's next? A few books that seem like they might be interesting:


Passenger by Alexandra Bracken













The Nest by Kenneth Oppel
Illuminae_1.0 by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


I learned of these at a recent conferences who's presenter, Patti Tomjsland, spoke highly of!

What's on your book shelf?

No comments:

Post a Comment